We all know that Youtube videos rank highly in Google. This is a research tool that will help you find those “video keywords” – keywords with Youtube videos on page one. You can export the data to a CSV file that will show you more info (ranking, url, video publish date and views). From there you can easily see which keywords have videos on page one and then see if the views are getting views.
- Multi-threaded so you don’t have to wait long to get results
- 3 export options so you can get the data you need
- CSV export has full data set (see video)
- Import proxies and keywords easily
- Ability to set a delay so you can use little or no proxies
- Source code video covering everything in the code
- Full resale rights – learn from it, sell it, do whatever you want
My Guarantee To You
I want you to be happy with the product and if for some reason you are not satisfied with the product at any time I’ll give you a credit to IM Autobots for the amount of your purchase. No strings attached.
This is source code only. You must own Ubot Studio and have the dev version (and be subscribed to updates) to use this. This uses the HTTP Post Plugin (paid) You must also install the following free plugins: Large Data (Big Table) File Management Plugin, Threads Counter, and Table Commands (comes with Ubot)